Recipe idea: Buttermilk Waffles!
1. Preheat waffle maker.
2. In medium sized mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and sugar.
3. In separate bowl, beat together eggs and melted butter. Add buttermilk.
4. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
5. Allow to sit for 4 to 5 minutes.
6. Add 1/2 cup waffle mixture to the waffle maker and close the lid.
7. Bake between 2 and 4 minutes, using a toothpick to check that the waffle is thoroughly cooked. Makes 8 to 10 waffles.
Got a craving for those legendary Mickey Mouse waffles? Kids still talking about them? Here’s a (not-so-well-kept) secret: now you can have them whenever you want, as many as you want. Pair them up with the Minnie Mouse waffles, and you’ve got a set. Isn’t that swell?